the truth is out there
So Robin (Carrie Kelley), Black bat, and Spoiler.
OK, this is what happens when I try to warm up sorry (not really) ,In my defense I just want to say that new52 needs these girls so I tried to redesign them and imagine that they make a superawesome crime fighting trio…
I will make some prints for cons later c: <3
w Ow sorry for answering so late i wasn’t paying attention to my emails but i thiiiink what you’re talking about it the shadows option turn it up and your photos should do that?? what that option is doing is just targeting the darkest part of the pic and pushing the contrast down for them but here is an example
buuuut you can get along the same effect by putting up the fade option so idk take yr pick
This is the sweetest gesture I’ve ever seen. I can’t believe it. Stephanie is the biggest sweetheart for doing this. Good luck!
Handmade Apron Giveaway
I’m giving away two of Charlavail’s handmade aprons! There were only 25 of each color made and tis the season for giving, I grabbed a couple of extras to share with others.
Here be the rules, arrrrrrrgghh
- Reblog this post ONCE to enter for a chance to win an apron - multiple reblogs will not increase your chances of winning (and will annoy your followers, so be kind!) Likes do not count for a chance to win, you MUST reblog this post to be entered.
- You MUST tag your reblog with #rufflesmeohmy.
- The contest is open from 12/11/13 to 12/13/13 closing at midnight on the 13th (CST).
- Contest is open worldwide.
- Winners will be chosen at random via random.org and will be contacted via tumblr ask (so please have your asks open!)
- No giveaway blogs will be considered in this contest, all entries will be vetted before the winner is finalized.
- The winners must provide shipping information so that I can have your apron shipped to you directly from Charlavail.
BE KIND, REWIND, AND GOOD LUCK!
well guess who was a major dumb ass and didn’t get any good photos of my full cosplay for eirtakon (╯◕_◕)╯ whatever here’s a selfie of me as wonder girl!! got recognised by a couple people which is nice and my friend wearing my bee and puppycat costume i made for halloween got a ton of compliments!
umm idk how much i can help you all i use is afterlight but a lot of people use vsco cam you could try that?
edit: oh also the photoshop express app is neat it doesn’t have filters or anything but it has the basics like brightness / saturation / temperature / contrast / etc